- As a rental project there are six permanently affordable units.
- As a For-Sale project there are seven deed restricted affordable units
Impact Fees (Based on the proposed 40 unit project)
- Water Connection $347,273
- Sewer $ 36,000
- School Impact Fees $110,008
- Parks $125,484
- Traffic Impact Fees $ 95,480
- Other Impact Fees $ 90,565
- Total Impact Fees $804,810
Off Site Improvements
- Improve Ocean St. Ext. from the cemetery entrance to Graham Hill Rd. The improvements will be to City standards and will include:
- New asphalt roadway with 2 travel lanes and parallel parking
- New curb, gutter and sidewalk
- Install bioswale on along new Ocean Street Extension street improvements to filter, retain and detain street stormwater.
- Improve the intersection of Ocean St./Graham Hill Rd./Ocean St. Ext. The improvements will include:
- Expand left turn pocket at intersection
- Remove raised island
- Reduce median at intersection
- Paint medians
- Install speed calming radar sign 300' up Graham Hill Rd. from the intersection
- Place street light on pole at intersection and trim trees
- Trim trees along Ocean Street Extension for fire clearance
- Dedication of 3,890 square feet of land along Graham Rd.